www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Disney Days Past

Disneyland has been my "happiest place on Earth" for as far back as I can remember. Disneyland was my vacation destination twice before memories were formed, and twice again at age twelve and fifteen, memories forever etched in my mind. One of the joys of Motherhood has been sharing Disney's magic with my children, starting with Sarah at a mere nine months old, and most recently with my five youngest boys. Emma joined our family three months ago and I already feel the urgency to introduce her to the wonder of Disneyland. My best friend recently told me of her family's plans to visit the Magic Kingdom next Spring, sending me instantly into a tailspin of envy. But why couldn't we go also? Why couldn't we caravan together? The optimist in me says "Yes we can!" The planner in me is stirring up ideas how to raise the money, how to make it extra special, what to wear, what to bring...and on and on. For today, however, I will just reflect on a few trips past.

Disney 2001...




Disney 2003...




Disney 2009...


No comments:

Post a Comment